Friday, December 24, 2010

This Moment- For the Love of Sisters

{this moment} - A Friday ritual from Soule Mama, one of my favorite bloggers. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see. 


  1. Stunning! The sibling love is just amazing!!!

    Here's my moment:

  2. so blessed to have two such beautiful girls! thanks for sharing.
    we posted our moment at please come visit!

  3. found your post from soule mama blog. great photo! i'm loving the ritual of "this moment"!

  4. they are so sweet! I was drawn to check out your blog because I just love the name!! Here is mine.

  5. Lovely moment. I have 2 of them and love both. Happy Holidays.
    my merry morment:


Related Posts with Thumbnails